Sunday, May 20, 2007

JoeCitizens.com Receives Request for Legislative Funds

In the Tennessee state house last week, attention focused on a proposal to allocate $19.8 million out of this year's $301 million state budget surplus to "Community Enhancement Grants." That's $100,000 per House member’s district and $300,000 for each of the 33 Senators’ districts. “We would like the legislators to take a serious look at this haphazard budgeting process," says Tom Guleff, founder of JoeCitizens.com.

However, there appears to be a lot of interest in this proposal. This week, JoeCitizens.com received a special e-mail request for these legislative funds. Although, the request is from far away, that should in no way stop legislators from spending other people’s money.



FROM THE DESK OF
DR AKA HENREREBILL AND
EXCHANGE MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA,
OUAGADOUGOU BUKINA-FASO.

Hello Dear Tennessee Legislator,


With profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. My name is Jean Martins, I am the only daughter of my late parents Mr. and Mrs D. Martins. My father was a highly reputable business magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2004. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of mine who traveled with him at that time, But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6 yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on September 2004, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Seventy-Five Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD $75,700,000.00) he deposited in a private Bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents regarding to this deposit with the Bank.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Can you deposit a large sum of money (USD $19.8 million) to help in the mean time? Kind Regards, please reply through my private email above for security reasons.

Miss Jean Martins