Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bonny Kinney Signs In to Fight Consolidation



It appears that all the money in the world can’t convince some people that Consolidation is the right choice for our community. All the money didn’t stop Bonny Kinney from joining “Keep Shelby County Growing” initial kick-off to discuss and plan a response to RebuildGovernment’s “ over the top” benefit claims. The group’s purpose is to Stop Consolidation. It appears that we won her over.

I was delighted to see Bonny in the very back of the room, since she’s a paid advocate to message something that we believe is unsellable, Consolidation. She took a lot notes and seemed really interested in the discussion. When I asked whether she was paid by RebuildGovernment, she said yes. To be honest, I think someone has a spy in their organization.

Anyway, I’d like to welcome Bonny to our group. To be honest, I think it’s a big coup for our cause. What other reason would a paid advocate sneak into a planning meeting? Beats me. Just a reminder Bonny, our next meeting is scheduled for December 2. Hope you can attend.



Original photo of Ms Kinney from Mediaverse http://mediaverse-memphis.blogspot.com/

No comments: